Full-Time Devices Cloud Support Engineer
Devices Cloud Support Engineer (Designed for 3+ years of experience) – Position located in Dallas TX, Herndon VA, Seattle WA
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
The AWS Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, troubleshooting complex issues, working with customers, and have a strong technical background in networking technologies including VPN, IPSec, BGP, MPLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, and Load Balancing. Do you have experience as a Network Administrator or Engineer working with networking hardware and software and understand the advantages of working in a highly distributed virtual environment? If you fit the description, you might be the person we are looking for!
You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn, Support, and use groundbreaking technologies
- Interact with engineers from leading technology companies around the world
- Field and manage technical customer issues via phone, chat and email
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in a technical position
- Demonstrated proficiency in network administration (IPSec, DNS, BGP, Load Balancing)
- Experience configuring software-based IPSEC- and SSL-based VPN solutions, such as openswan, openvpn, vyatta, racoon, quagga, Windows2008R2, and PfSense
- Experience configuring and supporting IPSEC-based VPNs and IPSEC-capable devices such as Cisco ASA, Cisco ISR, Juniper JUNOS, Juniper ScreenOS, Yamaha, Fortinet, Sonicwall, Checkpoint, and Palo Alto
- Understanding of hardware or software Load Balancers in a large data center environment
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
- Systems administration experience (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
- Strong customer focus and ownership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this role, please send me (Jonathan Miller) an email and your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be reached at 469-587-6585.
813 total views, 1 today