Please login/register to apply for this job.
10 Jan 2018
Full-Time AWS Consultant
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years hands-on Linux experience (RHEL or CentOS preferred).
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Solid understanding of AWS Cloud and other Amazon provided services and products
- Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Trouble shooting and being able to handle web applications built on REST and web sites
- Proficient in using the typical Linux toolbox of open source software and management tools.
- Proficient using infrastructure management tools (Splunk, Nagios, Cacti, CheckMK, etc.)
- Solid understanding of networking systems and protocols – TCP/IP, SSL, DNS, HTTP.
- Strong scripting skills (shell, perl, python)
- Experience with deployment and distribution tools (YUM, RPM, Puppet, Chef, Docker).
- Experience in quality control and production testing.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret Java stack traces.
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Exceptional team work as well as being able to work under own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Senior Technical Consultant
How to ApplyClick on the below link to apply https://fujitsu-consulting.referralrecruit.com/referral/jobapply?jobId=280817000882&xid=19333171b8yuhN
11 total views, 3 today