There are many good reasons to create email subscription. It is the first net to capture your precious fishes the site visitor. It can be as simple as plain feedburner form to more sophisticated pop-ups from mailchimp, aweber etc.
Now we’re going to see the method of creating an email subscription list for free
1) Create a gmail account if you don’t have one
2) With you gmail account log onto http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds
3) If you scroll down you’ll see “Burn a feed right this instant”. In this box enter your blogspot address
4) Click Next and follow the sequence of procedures
5) Click on publicize tab. In left sidebar, click on email subscription. By default the service will be Deactivate status
6) Click on Activate so that the service becomes Activated. Copy the html code. Perform customizations if you want to and copy the code then
7) Log onto website in which you want to integrate this form
8) In case of wordpress, choose widget and add the html code
9) Paste the code and save. Visit your website to make sure that the form is available
10) Enter your email address to check if the service works fine.You’re done. You’ve created your first email subscription list for free
If you are tied up at home due to personal reasons (or) dont have an option to find a job it is still possible to make good money by optimal usage of internet. Internet money series will cover brick and mortar framework needed to build an online empire. One such element is email marketing using popular email marketing software mailchimp. An easy simple but effective way to make all your visitors your customers is via simple email subscription. Though there are lot of free software that cater this purpose an efficient software that covers range of services with best rated customer service with lots of interesting features like email segmentation happens to be mailchimp. We make use of mailchimp for our email marketing campaign
Email marketing helps with transforming your product or service to brand which is ultimate success:
Digital media marketing starts with creation of a simple website that can be as simple as one page that talks about your business, service offerings etc. With evolving trends and technology digital media marketing has grown beyond creation and launch of website. It becomes essential to market the offering real strong with pillars of digital media marketing – content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing to name a few.
Today I wanted to share my thoughts on successful brand establishment via digital media marketing. When I think about success I thought of simple logging into google analytics and looking at the source of traffic. I found that our website has been getting very great direct traffic (there are lots through organic search engine as well…but lets discuss more on that later), rather than clicks from email marketing.
Though our marketing list is significant this metric made me think of my website as a brand rather than a website. It is the point at which I conclude that my website has become a brand
What is a brand?
In my thoughts to put it real simple brand is something that people remember. It can be as simple as local grocery shop to very successful brand like google. Say, people visit your website directly. At this point you should feel real happy because you dont remind them in form of email alert, they don’t happen to stop by via search engine or social media. But rather they remember your website and try to access this directly. Once this kind of traffic grows you are into branding your business.
Every successful business starting with reliance, google, IBM has relied heavily on branding themselves. If you are able to brand your business, product or service offering feel extremely happy that you are entering the mode of sustainability and survival. At this point you should start really focusing but putting extra effort as options are huge open and product differentiation among vendors can’t be much different. Check your google analytics statistics and determine if you are on track.
If your email clicks happen to be more, try creating more content and mail it regularly. This email marketing will help you branding yourself easily.