This is a topic that I should have ideally spoken about around 2009 timeframe. It is the time during which blogging was gaining momentum making people achieve their lifetime earning dreams in as little as 5 years. With the constant evolution of blogging, google releasing its panda penquin thunderbird and many such updates ever since 2011, blogging has transformed and evolved as content creation and content marketing a pillar of online media marketing virtually used by any business who prefer to sell their products, services online as well as promote their existing brand. As opposed to traditional PR websites, now-a-days startups small and mid sized businesses as well as enterprises adopt blogging to grow stable
Now, is there a way to avoid distraction during blogging?
I wanted to know if there is a way that is more non-traditional like not regular focus back tips. Interestingly I stumbled on a tool called Cold turkey. It is interesting to know that this tool is supported in windows and will let you block websites, has timer included in free tier. If you are willing to pay lifetime price of $25CAD you get additional options like scheduler to your table. I’m planning to go for upgraded version as we will be more serious about items if we spend money on that. I’ll talk more on this
In this digital media era blogging , content creation, marketing has become inevitable for all businesses who take their business online. Today lets take a quick look at why branded businesses rely on blogs and also how a blog will help establish a brand.
First of all lets see what a brand actually means. According to wikipedia, A brand is a name, term, design, symbol or other feature that distinguishes one seller’s product from those of others. To put it simple a property of a product that makes it class apart represents the brand
Now lets see how blogging goes hand in hand with branding?
Blogging is creation of articles that convey information on your business, process, service, products to name a few. This can include simple topics that show details on what your product is upto features of your product. In recent past as part of digital media marketing efforts we see that first version of release notes describing features of a brand new product has been published in online space in the form of articles.
Will creation of posts help me establish my brand?
In recent past I’ve come across a website inbound.org which exclusively is focused on digital media marketing space. There we find lots on jobs on content creation, SEO, social media marketers, content curators, copy writers who has good grep on digital media marketing. We see the range of companies looking for professionals who are experienced, looking to enter digital media marketing space. This includes range of organizations from startups to major brands that offer handsome salaries. These full-time roles offer full-time benefits as well. As such digital media marketing has been factored in as a component to promote, propel businesses and make it a brand
Creation of posts that talk more on product will assist in establish brand considering the following:
1) Transparency of business – Posts are easy , quick way to communicate details on what product is all about. Say when you consider posts at www.trainerslisting.com we talk more on all domains, training options available, real benefit of completing such training. This will help our readers assess their current proficiency level, determine if they really need the skill for growing professionally, personally. Our business is to provide insight on different skills, benefits of availing training to acquire the skill and this makes our readers come back to us and we are branded name in education and career space. Similarly, say if a company has just come up with a product say instant chat software catering towards startups, mid-size organizations it becomes essential to clearly create a post on what their business is and who the customers can be. This indirectly conveys the vision of the business and helps them derive a brand out of it
2) Inexpensive PR business promotion – In the recent past until upto last decade public relations possible via magazine, journals. A team of dedicated experts are typically involved in the PR activity. However, PR has been made easy, inexpensive via blogging platform. Now-a-days all it needs is a simple wordpress install, creation of relevant blogposts to project your product, showcase it, take it to social media including facebook, linkedin, twitter, pinterest to name a few. While creating PR in form of blog posts, unique features of product is marketed to make this a brand
There are many good reasons to create email subscription. It is the first net to capture your precious fishes the site visitor. It can be as simple as plain feedburner form to more sophisticated pop-ups from mailchimp, aweber etc.
Now we’re going to see the method of creating an email subscription list for free
1) Create a gmail account if you don’t have one
2) With you gmail account log onto http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds
3) If you scroll down you’ll see “Burn a feed right this instant”. In this box enter your blogspot address
4) Click Next and follow the sequence of procedures
5) Click on publicize tab. In left sidebar, click on email subscription. By default the service will be Deactivate status
6) Click on Activate so that the service becomes Activated. Copy the html code. Perform customizations if you want to and copy the code then
7) Log onto website in which you want to integrate this form
8) In case of wordpress, choose widget and add the html code
9) Paste the code and save. Visit your website to make sure that the form is available
10) Enter your email address to check if the service works fine.You’re done. You’ve created your first email subscription list for free
If you are tied up at home due to personal reasons (or) dont have an option to find a job it is still possible to make good money by optimal usage of internet. Internet money series will cover brick and mortar framework needed to build an online empire. One such element is email marketing using popular email marketing software mailchimp. An easy simple but effective way to make all your visitors your customers is via simple email subscription. Though there are lot of free software that cater this purpose an efficient software that covers range of services with best rated customer service with lots of interesting features like email segmentation happens to be mailchimp. We make use of mailchimp for our email marketing campaign
Email marketing helps with transforming your product or service to brand which is ultimate success:
Digital media marketing starts with creation of a simple website that can be as simple as one page that talks about your business, service offerings etc. With evolving trends and technology digital media marketing has grown beyond creation and launch of website. It becomes essential to market the offering real strong with pillars of digital media marketing – content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing to name a few.
Today I wanted to share my thoughts on successful brand establishment via digital media marketing. When I think about success I thought of simple logging into google analytics and looking at the source of traffic. I found that our website has been getting very great direct traffic (there are lots through organic search engine as well…but lets discuss more on that later), rather than clicks from email marketing.
Though our marketing list is significant this metric made me think of my website as a brand rather than a website. It is the point at which I conclude that my website has become a brand
What is a brand?
In my thoughts to put it real simple brand is something that people remember. It can be as simple as local grocery shop to very successful brand like google. Say, people visit your website directly. At this point you should feel real happy because you dont remind them in form of email alert, they don’t happen to stop by via search engine or social media. But rather they remember your website and try to access this directly. Once this kind of traffic grows you are into branding your business.
Every successful business starting with reliance, google, IBM has relied heavily on branding themselves. If you are able to brand your business, product or service offering feel extremely happy that you are entering the mode of sustainability and survival. At this point you should start really focusing but putting extra effort as options are huge open and product differentiation among vendors can’t be much different. Check your google analytics statistics and determine if you are on track.
If your email clicks happen to be more, try creating more content and mail it regularly. This email marketing will help you branding yourself easily.