Learning any new language is a fun. Lets start by learning real simple words in spanish
nada – nothing
cama – bed
leche – milk
lentes – glasses
sede – headquarters
tendre – i will have
finito – finite
italiano – italian
biblico – biblical
mama – mommy
papa – potato
dificil – difficult
hasta – until
idioma – language
timido – timid
bebe – baby
cereza – cherry
GE the general electric group has lots of companies in its group. The medical informatics products have been developed, marketed and maintained by GE’s medical informatics company, GE healthcare. GE healthcare includes roster of medical informatics products starting with GE PACS [ Picture Archive and Communication System], Healthcare IT products and a whole lot of products. We have included roster of products included in GE healthcare portfolio of products.
How do I find a job in GE Healthcare?
To crack your next job look at list of products they offer
Try to explore more on product domain you are interested in. Say, you would like to find an interesting opportunity in Healthcare IT domain, simply check PACS related product brochure.
Try to analyse the technological stack being used. Get trained in that technological stack
Create a profile in GE healthcare careers portal and enable email alert to receive jobs when something gets posted
Create a label in your gmail account (or) folders in ymail
Check them frequently to crack your next interesting job
Firms developing risk management solution find a major place in investment banking niche. It is mandatory for the investment banking firm to have a risk metric and valuation of their portfolio. Client Relationship manager popularly called CRM is a role that demands great interpersonal skills. Here are the job duties, roles and responsibilities of the CRM
1) Manages, Tracks and reports the companys risk – depends on risk niche he is involved in. It could be market risk, credit risk, operational risk
2) Implementation of policies, procedures for the assessment and monitoring of risk – credit risk/operational risk/market risk
3) Advice business unit management and staff – Scope the business problems, analysis of processes, losses, risk exposures(credit risk/market risk/operational risk)
4) Share the experience with the business unit team – Knowledge transfer on lessons learned
5) To summarize he has to perform analysis, auditing and reporting
What is the qualification needed?
In general candidates with graduation in one of the following fields will be considered for these kind of position. It varies based on the organizational decision
4) Financial Risk Management
What is I’m not a graduate? Can I appear for any financial certification exam?
Now-a-days financial certifications acts as a great alternative to graduation. If you are from non-financial background and want to gain good insight of finance it is advisable to choose and appear for some interesting financial certification exams
1) Series 7
2) CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst. This is the most respected financial certification
3) FRM – Financial Risk Management . This is conducted by GARP (Global Association Of Risk Professionals) twice a year. It is offered in two levels. This is popular among financial risk community
4) PRM – This is another financial risk certification from PRIMA
What is the salary range?
In most cases the salary range is between – $85,000 to $250000. It depends on experience. Most of the financial professionals make a great deal in the form of bonus.
Many banks, organizations have payment division with 2 levels of customer support. The initial support is given by payment research clerk also called as exception processing representatives. If they find it difficult to resolve the problem, second level of escalation goes to service support team and it goes on. Here are the major job rule, duties and responsibilities of a payment research clerk/exception processing representative
1) Research and resolve customer enquiries related to payment. This process must meet established quality standards – They play a vital part in CRM and customer retention. Hence communication is a vital part of this job role
2) communicate with all relevant parties and get issues resolved – This includes customers, financial institutions, payees, electronic intermediaries
3) End user customer satisfaction is the core job role – End users could be financial organizations , users etc
4) Learn the changes made to products and work according to established process guidelines – Look into business changes and act accordingly