1) You have planned to come up with redshift cluster to support an upcoming project. You are looking for a way to reduce the total cost of ownership. How can you achieve this?
a) Ephemeral S3 buckets
b) Encryption algorithms
c) Compression algorithms
d) All of the above
2) You are making use of COPY command to load files onto redshift. Will redshift manifest allow you to load files that do not share the same prefix?
3) Why are single-line inserts slower with redshift?
a) Owing to row nature of redshift
b) Columnar nature of Redshift
c) Tabular nature of redshift
d) All of the above
4) You are in process of creating a table. Which among the following must be defined while table creation in AWS redshift. What are the required definition parameters?
a) The Table Name
b) RCU (Read Capacity Units)
c) WCU (Write Capacity Units)
d) DCU (Delete/Update Capacity Units)
e) The table capacity number of GB
f) Partition and Sort Keys
5) Does Amazon Redshift offer enhanced support for viewing external Redshift Spectrum tables
6) Will Machine Learning integrate directly with Redshift using the COPY command?
7) You have been asked to build custom applications that process or analyze streaming data for specialized needs. Which AWS Service will you make use of to accomplish this?
a) Amazon Kinesis Streams
b) Amazon Kinesis Analytics
c) Amazon LAMBDA
d) Amazon Spark
8) Can Federated Authentication with Single Sign-On be used with amazon redshift?
Explanation : This is a new feature that is possible with redshift based on press release from AWS released on august 11th 2017
9) How will you isolate amazon redshift clusters and secure them?
a) Amazon VPC
b) Amazon KMS
c) Server side encryption
d) all of the above
10) How long does each Kinesis firehose delivery stream stores data records in case the delivery destination is unavailable?
a) 12 hours
b) 24 hours
c) 48 hours
d) 72 hours
1) Your company sells both audio and video files. Which AWS service helps with converting your media files in to different formats?
c) Elastic transcoder
2) You are done with code development. As a next step you upload your code onto AWS. Which AWS service automatically handles the deployment, from capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto-scaling to application health monitoring while you retain full control over the AWS resources powering your application and can access the underlying resources at any time?
c) Elastic Beanstalk
3) Your project makes use of chef configuration management in AWS. You want to leverage existing Chef recipes in AWS. Which AWS service will you make use of?
a) AWS Devworks
b) AWs Sysworks
c) AWS Opsworks
d) AWS Chefworks
4) You want to record logs of all AWS API calls. Which AWS service will you make use of for this purpose?
a) AWS CloudTrail
b) AWS EMR
c) AWS S3
d) AWS EC2
5) You are asked to deploy entire cloud environments via a JSON script. Which AWS service can you make use of?
Explanation: Cloudformation is an automated provisioning engine designed
6) Your firm is undergoing annual security audit now. Your auditor is asking for details on logs as to who provision which resources on your AWS platform. Which AWS service will you make use of to collect logs?
7) Which service is the global content delivery network CDN from AWS?
8) Do you know what are the different level of support plans available in AWS?
a) Basic, developer, business, enterprise
b) developer, business
c) developer, enterprise
d) basic, developer, enterprise
9) Which is an AWS configuration management service that uses Chef ?
a) AWS OpsWorks
b) AWS Sysworks
c) AWS Chefworks
10) Which AWS service would best suit your need of configuration management service to allow your system administrators to configure and operate your web applications using Chef?
a) AWS OpsWorks
b) AWS Sysworks
c) AWS Chefworks
11) Can you have 1 subnet stretched across multiple availability zones?
12) You are trying to upload a 10GB file to S3. You keep getting the following error message “Your proposed upload exceeds the maximum allowed object size.”. How will you handle this?
a) Design your application to use the Multipart Upload API for all objects
b) Design your application to use small size objects
c) Modify s3 configuration parameter to upload larger value
d) Modify S3 bucket properties to 1TB
13) How will you enable encryption at rest using EC2 and Elastic Block Store?
a) Configure encryption when creating the EC2
b) Configure encryption when creating the EBS volume
c) Configure encryption when installing OS
d) Configure encryption using X.509 certificates
14) From which IP address will you retrieve instance metadata or userdata ?
Answer : a
15) You have an application that makes use of automated name tagging mechanism. Your app runs in fleet of EC2 instances. The digital products to be name tagged are sent via SQS queue. During thanks giving season your sales grows more than expected. The best thing comes with cost of backlog of products in queue. You need to add eC2 instances in cost efficient way to take care of name tagging without delay until the festival sale ends. Which type of instance will you go for in this case?
a) Dedicated instances
b) Reserved instances
c) Spot instances
d) on-demand instances
16) You are designing an application that should serve digital e-books only to paid users in a website. Upon testing you see that instead of front-end users access the books directly from S3 bucket via URL. How can you fix it today?
a) Make use of cloudformation to serve this static content
b) Store the content in EBS instead of S3
c) Make use of glacier
d) Remove the ability for books to be served publicly to the site and then use signed URLs with expiry dates
17) How will you deliver event notifications to AWS Lambda?
a) AWS S3, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS
b) AWS S3, Amazon SQS
c) Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS
d) Amazon SNS
18) Which metric provides a count of the total number of requests that are pending submission (ie) queued for a registered instance?
It is interesting to note that pmp certification the project management professional certification has been constantly holding real high amidst lots of certifications from many different professional bodies. This clearly demonstrates the superiority of PMP certification and its mandate for current and upcoming project managers
We have prepared our PMP Training course curriculum with efforts from candidates who have successfully cleared their PMP exam in their very first attempt with 100% success rate in first attempt. Having been prepared by PMP certified professionals who have lots of real-time experience this course curriculum will help you pass PMP exam and can assist you with your project management career
PMP training from most trusted brand at BEST PRICE in the world offers you unique advantage of
1) 35 hours of PDU upon course completion
2) Learn at your Own PLACE, Own PACE
3) Online self-paced training with life-time access. YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS BEST PRICE FOR SUCH QUALITY CONTENT. THIS IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE. AVAIL THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
4) PMP training material prepared by PMP certified professionals unlike other training companies who hire trainers who have no real idea of what PMP is and how this can help you leverage your project management career
5) Fantastic Customer Support available 24×7 to answer all your questions
Why PMP Training at Edison NJ?
Edison NJ is the hub of new jersey that is closest to central new jersey as well as offering best transportation connectivity to Newyork city. With lots of companies that have continuous projects, upcoming projects in-line the rate of PMP certified project managers hired in this locality is very high compared to other locations. To get best benefit out of PMP training and progress further in project manager career without delay, purchase our PMP training kit that does offer 35 hours of PDU without delay
Got some questions : firstname.lastname@example.org