1) What is basic building block in FHIR?
2) Which is the common reusable pattern of elements in FHIR resource?
c) Format Types
d) Data Types
3) Which among the following characteristics are shared by all resources?
a) Common set of data
b) Common set of metadata
c) A human readable part
d) Common way to define and represent resources by building them from data types that define common reusable pattern of elements
4) How is an Format exchangeable content defined in FHIR?
5) Which among the following are modules in FHIR?
6) You have an HL7 RIM implementation in place. You are currently implementing FHIR. Is there a way to align previously defined patterns and best practices onto existing FHIR Project?
Explanation: FHIR content model makes it possible
7) Who are all the primary audience that are targets to make use of FHIR standard?
a) Software developers
b) Software Architects
c) EHR users
d) Healthcare IT end users
8) Which set of audience are the prime users of FHIR standard? Towards whom is FHIR standard targeted at?
a) Healthcare application implementation community developers
b) Healthcare application implementation community support
c) Healthcare application implementation community DBAs
d) Healthcare application implementation community infrastructure admins
9) What is the basic use of FHIR standard?
a) Mechanism to exchange data between healthcare applications electronically
b) Blocking exchange of data between disparate healthcare applications
c) Defining structure of information to be presented to front end healthcare users
d) Standard used to capture and store data from end users
10) Which among the following describes the interfaces that an implementation exposes for exchange of data?
a) SOW statement
b) Project plans
c) Capability statement
d) Product roadmap
11) What does FHIR resources aim to define? Choose all that apply
a) information contents
b) structure for core information set used by implementations
c) core implementation set metadata
d) core implementation set data
12) What is the basic philosophy upon which FHIR resources are built?
a) base set of resources by themselves or when combined should satisfy common use cases
b) resources must be extensible
c) resources should be modified easily
d) resources should be saleable
With advent of cloud, technology war going high between AWS from amazon versus google cloud platform popularly called GCP from giant google I wanted to explore both the platforms in parallel. As a first experience I created my GCP account for free now
1) Logged into Gmail
2) Launched google cloud and created an account that is free
3) I’ve provided details on my credit card. The page said once free trial ends there will not be any automated charge on billing. I believe once I surpass free billing limits I might be getting warning email from google before they make a decision to delete my resources. I hope to continue with google and blog more details on my experience with you all
4) As a starting free credit I could see $300 in my billing account
5) In the top panel I found a little icon that said google shell. Once I clicked on that icon it did open a pop-up that read this is debian based linux OS. I activated that and tried some linux commands. I remember good old days wherein I was strugglign with fedora core installation configuring dual boot in my laptop. It was in november 2007. After that comes ubuntu that can be launched as desktop app from within windows somewhere around 2010 if my memory holds good. Now, it is cloud nine to know that linux has been made a thin client and can be accessed via web views for free. All it needs is a gmail account which is 100 free. Here are some commands I tried in google shell today. My default project has been given name elaborate-howl-178922. Here is how it goes
30LRLABOR LEARNERSREFERENCE Labor Day Coupon On SALE Now
30% Discount on all products sitewide sale
We are available 24×7. Any questions?
27LEARNERSREFERENCE Labor Day Coupon On SALE Now
27LEARNERSREFERENCE is the Labor Day 27% Discount on All Products at Learnersreference.com Training Portal
Offer Valid From September 2nd 2017 onwards
You can start using coupon without any delay
Got some questions(or) issues: firstname.lastname@example.org