Discovercard credit card has been continually improving offering plethora of befits to its customers. As a new move here are some interesting improvements on changes to credit card cashback bonus policy
1) Discovercard cashback bonus can be redeemed anytime
2) There is no limit on amount redeemed
3) Possible to get statement credit
4) Redeem cashback directly into bank account
5) Cashback bonus never expires
6) You can choose to donate cashback bonus to charity
1) In enhanced mode which acknowledgement code is returned by the receiver if the originating message passes original syntactic validation but then cannot be acepted for same reason (e.g: the value of sequence number is invalid)?
a) CR (commit Reject)
b) CA (Commit Accept)
c. AR (Application Reject)
d. AA (Application Accept)
e. CE (commit error)
Answer : e
2) How would you encode a price of $60USA in HL7 message?
a) |60 & USD|
b. 60 ^ USD
c. |60 ^/USD/
Answer : d
3) What best explains HL7 table?
a. Set of values defined and published by HL7
b. A user-defined table is a set of values that are locally or site defined
c. Table with a non-HL7 assigned table identifier and which contains a set of locally or site defined values
d. Set of coded values defined and published by another standards organization
e. set of coded values defined and published by another standards organization. These tables are published by HL7 on behalf of other organizations
Answer : a
MongoDB journaling mechanism is the write-ahead redo logs written to journal files that can be used to recover the database datafiles after a mongoDB daemon crash. When journaling is enabled, mongodb creates a sub-folder within dbPath folder the default location of storing datafiles.
MongoDB lets journal file grow upto 1GB in size
After hitting this size limit a new journal file is created
Journal directory holds journal files and last-sequence files
Journal files are append only files. Their names start with j._
Using mongod’s storage.smallfile runtime option we can limit size of journal file to 128MB
After a crash mongodb instance does make use of journal files and sequence number files to perform crash recovery